16.2.15

Letters I'll never send #1

I haven't written about you for a while. I haven't thought of you for a while. But today I did, and I realize that I really want you to be happy. There were times when I wondered what was it about her that made you fall hard for her that's not in me. But now I guess I understand it all; sometimes you fall in love and you don't know why. You just do. And love makes you do all these crazy things you would've never done before because that's what love is, and I learned that with you. But I guess our story has to come to an end, and I am sad that you can no longer be a part of my life. But just know that there will always be a part of you that lives in me - always. Because we grew up together and you were a friend who was there through the toughest times of my life and I can never hate you after all you've done for me. I hope when and if we cross path in the future, we can smile and sit down and talk about everything like the friends we once were. I still miss you sometimes. Take care.