7.3.16

#227

Im sitting by the fountain and in this particular moment I realize that all these people around me, each of them has a life of their own, and somehow our lives are fated to intersect at this very moment, however briefly.

And I realize that I could be living their life and they could be living mine instead, and in this lifetime a lot of paths are opened up to you and yet you are able to choose only one every single time, and each choice has lead to this very moment, this moment of me sitting by this fountain thinking of this very thought.

And there's this particular realization that you are who you are instead of all these other versions of you that you could've been, and you're somehow satisfied with what life has come to be, yet this particular tinge of regret that you are stuck with one life, this version of yourself at this very moment.

And in this very moment, I realize that I am feeling very human.